FROM KNEE HIGH TO TREE HIGH
At Pathway, we are passionate about your children having fun while learning about Jesus and we believe that no one is too young to have a life-changing encounter with Christ! Pathway Kids serves families with kids ages 6 weeks to 6th grade. Kids enjoy a safe Jesus-filled environment with age-appropriate teaching and activities. In each classroom, you will find a smiling teacher, fun worship, a personal Bible lesson, crafts and small groups.
JOIN THE TEAM
If you’re down for crafts, connection and crazy fun kids, we have a spot for you at Pathway Kids. On the Pathway Kids Serve Team, you are doing far more than babysitting— you are helping kids take their Next Steps in their journey of following Christ and investing in the lives of future world changers.
Your child’s safety is our first priority. All Serve Team members pass a background check to ensure your child’s safety. We use a security tag system for child check-in and pick-up, and a paging system for parents/guardians in case we need to reach you during service!
At Pathway, child dedications are a special time where parents make a commitment to raise their children to hear, believe, and obey God. Together, our church family witnesses and commits to help and encourage these parents to raise their children in the Lord.
From babies to 6th grade, we want to ensure that your family has the BEST experience!
When you arrive, one of our serve team members will show you the way to the Pathway Kids area. You will go to the check-in desk where you fill out a connection card to tell us a little about your family to help us serve you well. On the connection card you will let us know of any allergies your child may have, how many children are in your family, your contact information, and any special instructions.
Once you have completed the connection card, and you and your child will both receive a sticker with a matching code. This sticker will be what you use to pick up your child after the worship experience. We also have a special gift for our first-time guests in Pathway Kids!
Parents, your family matters so much to us! Here are a few ways you can stay connected and help:
- “Like” Pathway Kids on Social Media. Here you will find what we are learning in class, information about all our upcoming events, and any updates or changes that are happening in Pathway Kids.
- Check your email. Make sure we have your correct email address. We will keep you updated on everything you need to know about all the happenings in Pathway Kids. You can always email us at email@example.com.
- Serve with us. Whether you serve in check-in, as a teacher, a helper, or behind the scenes, you are leading someone to Jesus! We know that may sound scary, but we promise we make it so easy to serve in Pathway Kids by preparing all the lessons, materials, and giving you hands-on training. You will never forget the faces of the kids you lead to Jesus.
Here are two great ways to stay connected to what your child is learning at Pathway Kids:
1. “Like” Pathway Kids on Facebook. We post weekly content and conversation starters to help you and your child discuss the week’s Bible lesson.
2. Use the crafts made in class each week to stir up their memory about what they learned.
You can email us anytime at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brag On Your Kid!
Has your child achieved something really cool outside of Pathway Kids? Did they get Student of the Month at their school, make a goal in their soccer game, get their grades up, pass a test, do all their chores without complaining, or hit a new milestone? We want to know and celebrate with you! Click below to tell us all about it!